Friday, May 15, 2009

Buying A Car With Private Party Financing

I've seen rates as low as 5% recently, but depending on your credit history and market fluctuation you may find something different. Shop around and get a reasonable estimate of what rate you will be able to get for your loan. Bank Rate is a good place to start. They also have an auto loan calculator which will help you determine what cars you can afford.

You need to create a list of the cars you are interested and how much each one will cost you. Then you can plug those numbers into the Bank Rates auto loan calculator to determine your monthly payment, decide what term is reasonable, and see how much more you might have to pay in interest those options will cost you.

Once you have a value in mind you need to apply for the loan. If you did your shopping around in step one then you should already have decided on a place and you can plug in the information you gathered in step two, loan amount, loan term, and whether you are buying from a dealer or a private party. It may take a few weeks to process your application so don't be impatient.

Once you are approved you will usually be given something along the lines of a blank check which will clear up to the amount you have been approved for. You can use this like cash, but be sure to abide by the loan originators guidelines. If it says you can only use it for a new car then don't try and buy a used car, etc.

As far as actually finding a good deal on the car, I recommend looking for a private seller rather than going through a dealership. If you want more information on how to find a good deal, definitely check out Sacramento used cars, which has lots of good information.

You can find the same used cars for thousands less because there is less overhead. It can be a little bit more work and there are definitely things you should watch out for but overall it can be the best deal out there. Which is one of the reasons I like private party auto loans so much more than dealer loans where you do not even have that option.

That's it for today on private party auto loans.

10 comments:

  1. From these loans the borrowers can apply for a small loan amount for short span of time. Debit card loans are short term loans in which debit card plays a role of security to the lender. for more information about Debit Card Loans

    visit
    http://www.debitcardpaydayloans.org.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that's very true. Many people fell into this because they needed the money instantly. And the only solution they can take up is loan. Quite sad... that many of us are money slaves
    cash loans to your door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying a car with private party financing is likely to get you a good deal. However, it's still important to understand how this kind of loan works.

    - car loan for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this is going to help a lot of people looking fro car loans. So many people get rejected cause of their bad credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nice act to help lot of people looking for it.

    "Auto Finance Leads
    "

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really scared to take a private party loan for a car.Because some people says that its not work properly.I really want to know more about how these loans work and their car loan interest rates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Got to know something new, unique and informative in your Blog regarding online loans, and hope you will continue it in future. Can we expect some online loan ideas based on the global research in your next post?

    Have a nice day...!!

    Car Title Loans

    ReplyDelete


  9. I think you have a great article here, But let me share with you all here about my experience with a loan lender called Pedro Loans who helped me expand my business with his loan company that offered me a loan amount of 600,000.00 USD which I used to upgrade my business months ago. He was really awesome working with him because he a Gentle man with a good heart, a man who can listen to your heart beat and tell you that everything will be OK, when I contacted Mr Pedro it was on my Facebook page that his advert came up then I visited his office to discuss about the loan offer that he and his company render, He makes me understand how all process go then I decided to give a try to it was successful just like he promised, yeah I believe him, I trust him, I rely on him as well about all my project he will be my dear financial officer and I'm glad my business is probably going well and I'm going makes my business growth like grass with his help.he work's with a great investors and guess what? They also give international loans. Is that not awesome to hear when you know a lot of business project are growing up each day by day in your heart hoping that you going to make income of that job to raise money for the project, Ops, then Mr Pedro will help you with that, Yes international loan he will help you with that perfectly because I trust him very much for that kind of job, Look don't be shy or shaded give a possible try to Mr Pedro here his contact : pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete